What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:MBA University Recruiters are responsible for coordinating the strategy, logistics and execution of campus and university recruitment efforts at targeted graduate programs. You will be on the front-line representing the Gartner brand and ensuring that we attract the best and brightest graduate-level students. This will also include working with Career Services leaders to help build brand awareness and excitement on campus. MBA University Recruiters must be team players who demonstrate the ability to build strong partnerships with their universities, students and Gartner business leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Business Leaders (mainly Consulting), HR Partners, In-House Recruiters and Campus Recruiting Manager to create a plan for targeted universities including working with internal School Leads to execute an overall strategy
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage
- Coordinate all events at assigned universities ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders.
- Develop relationships with Career Services Leaders to assist in overall insight and activities at each school
- Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of Gartner; monitor and control budget relating to events.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 3 years Campus Recruiting experience preferred
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Who you are:
- Determined and focused on delivering results
- Strong relationship builder and the ability to influence without authority
- High energy and collaborative
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Open to travel (40%)
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the button within the application, not the arrow within your browser.