About FareHarborFounded in Hawaii in 2013 and acquired by Booking.com in 2018, FareHarbor creates powerful tools that help tour and activity operators run their business with ease and efficiency. With thousands of clients and 500+ employees worldwide, we have the fastest growing team in the business, and we’re shaping the future of travel, together.
Why FareHarbor?Founding FareHarbor required unwavering passion. Turning a start-up into the world’s leading and largest reservation software for tours, activities, and attractions required relentless dedication and vision. To date, we’ve helped over 15,000 global businesses operate successfully and are proud to have played a role in enabling business owners to live their dreams.
And since day one, we’ve known that our real success lies in our people—the Ohana.
With each new feature launched and new client onboarded, there is a team of incredible people behind the scenes who are full of dedication, passion, energy, and the will to succeed. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work—to believe in their abilities, to freely express their creativity, and to contribute with their own uniqueness by wearing their true colors. We take care of one another and always prioritize health and wellbeing. We give our people the space and trust to learn, to try, to succeed, to collaborate, to think outside of the box, to make mistakes, and even to fail. And then we come together to try again.
From the minute you join, you have a voice. You find your space. You make an impact. We celebrate our victories, shout our successes, and are always eager to tackle new challenges. And we can’t wait to see all that’s to come.
About the RoleFareHarbor is currently looking for a Distribution Account Manager to grow our clients distribution networks and generate additional revenue for FareHarbor. In this role you will be maintaining and building relationships with key enterprise-level distribution & franchise partners. You will also be focusing on growing the FareHarbor Distribution Network (FHDN) by reaching out to existing FareHarbor clients & affiliates to get them to join the FHDN. The FHDN is FareHarbor’s online affiliate program, which allows FareHarbor tour operators and affiliates to distribute each other’s tours and activities online. An ideal candidate is motivated, professional, sales-oriented, and has a strong understanding of FareHarbor and the travel industry as a whole.
What you’ll do here:
- Manage relationships with key FHDN and franchise partners, and find ways to help grow their affiliate revenue by adding new inventory, improving the conversion funnel & increasing exposure for FareHarbor clients.
- Facilitate in the FHDN onboarding process for clients and affiliates.
- Work with FareHarbor’s Sites and Integrations teams on integrating FHDN book buttons on affiliate and client websites - bonus if you have an understanding of conversions.
- Contribute to the growth of FareHarbor’s Affiliate Websites by adding new inventory to the FHDN and helping optimize our existing Affiliate Websites.
- Understand client presence in key markets to accurately represent the revenue generating opportunity to distribution partners.
- Understand how to navigate Google Analytics to track affiliate website performance and find opportunities for improvement.
- Develop a clear understanding of the FHDN and be able to field any questions from clients, affiliates and other teams at FareHarbor.
- Reach out to FareHarbor clients by calling and emailing to get them to join the FHDN.
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes and/or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the success of clients and partners.
- Proven ability to manage and grow revenue.
- Strong networking and influencing skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-starter that does not need micro-management.
- Effective analytical & problem-solving skills. Ability to make decisions and/or mediate affiliate challenges or concerns.
- Ability to be positive, highly adaptive, embrace change, share new ideas, and operate effectively as a team member and contributor.
- Proven success in a similar role & environment.
- Genuine empathy towards clients and colleagues.
- Very comfortable with new technology.
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions.
- Bonus if you are experienced in Google Analytics and/or Google Ads.
- Medical, dental + vision coverage
- 23 days of PTO + paid holidays
- 401k + employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company
- Fast-paced, high-energy, and engaging work environment
Salary Range: $38,000-$42,525
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.