Business Architect - Parts, Supply and Logistics
Ford Motor Company
Marketing Sales and Service
Job Description & Qualifications
Job Description & Qualifications: Position Description
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
As a Business Architect you will work several Parts, Supply and Logistics (PS&L) applications, supporting current business, information and application architectures. This position will help drive strategic decision making by learning and blueprinting business processes, which feed into the annual IT investment process. The PS&L space leverages many technologies, with SAP being a major foundation of the PS&L space.
- Interprets and contextualizes strategy for operational needs.
- Develops and/or enhances specific artifacts such as blueprints, business capability maps and value streams to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and helps streamline and rationalize the IT investment processes
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Creates business and data flow integration diagrams
- Supports creation of conceptual design proposals from requirements
- Synthesizes and synergies the work of others, drawing from disciplines such as strategy development, business analysis, process management, operations, and systems analysis
- Anticipates emerging business trends and regulatory/risk issues as a basis for recommending large-scale product, technical, functional or operations improvements
- Guides product teams around the Ford Architecture Processes
- Bachelor’s Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ Years’ Architectural experience
- 1+ Years’ Logistic Experience
- 1+ years’ Information Technology experience
- Bachelor’s Computer Science
- Strong Communication skills
- 1+ Years SAP S/4HANA
- Ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- Expertise in Mega Hopex or equivalent EA Modeling tools - Experience creating and using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- Expertise with Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman
- Expertise in creating business flows, business capability mappings, Blueprints, E2E Landscape Views
- Ability to facilitate results-driven meetings
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and learn
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Uses innovative thinking to develop new solutions Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Experience with or knowledge of PS&L systems and business processes Knowledge of API’s and Micro services implementation Solution Architecture skills - Experience with multi-tier architecture applications
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timelines
- Willingness to learn new technologies and technical skills Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status
FOR INFORMATION ON FORD’S BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION, CLICK HERE:
Auto req ID
Information Technology (IT)
Office of the CIO & Business Ofc.