At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business. We also have the largest HP R&D Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo center.
We are looking for a Electrical Engineering student to support the industrialization of our new HP 3D Printing products.
For the assigned subsystems or industrialization tracks, he/she will:
- Setup and maintain the Build of Materials (BOM)
- Specify, design/outsource and qualify the manufacturing equipment, tooling, tests and processes required for production as well as for field support
- Support the engineering team to co-ordinate, document and track the Engineering Changes as well as Service documentation and BOM.
- Studying a university degree in Mechanical or Electronic engineering or similar.
- Strong desire to join the HP 3D printing team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving
- Basic project management to coordinate own and others work
- Strong drive to make things happens
- Able to work collaboratively with teams from other disciplines and worldwide organizations and cultures.
- Good in communication. Fluent spoken and written English.
- Eager to learn. Proactive, self-motivated and positive.
What we offer:
- Internship agreement between university, company, student
- Flexible schedule for part time (4h/day) or full time (8h/day) for a 6 to12 months agreement (the minimum period agreement is 6 months both in Madrid and Barcelona)
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summertime.
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
About HPYou’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!