Asset Servicing AnalystAs a Barclays Asset Servicing Analyst you will be managing a portfolio of syndicated lending transactions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced team in a client facing role, getting exposure to communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. This will include you creating MIS and reconcilements reports and attesting to account balances. You will be reviewing credit agreements, credit sanctions, and other client documents. You will also have the opportunity to support ongoing system migration and project initiatives for loan servicing.
Whippany, NJ USA
What will you be doing?
- Being able to work independently but refer more complex situations to team leads/subject matter expert
- Having knowledge of products currently handled by wholesale lending operations, including syndicated lending, securitizations, letter of credits, and municipal financing
- Executing requests from clients including terms of agreed facilities, draw downs, repayments, rollovers, wire transfers, treasury funding’s, deposits, and investigations
- Ensuring that fees, interest, and principal amortization are billed and collected and forwarded to participant’s/syndicate members
- Conducting daily reviews and action of control and exception reports, along with ensuring breaks are researched and resolved per agreed to the department standards
- Communicating with stakeholders inside and outside of the loans group to resolve “Breaks” and discrepancies highlighted in various reports published daily/weekly
- Providing strong client servicing skills and ability to communicate effectively with CFOs, treasury managers, controllers, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Experience working in an operations role within a banking or financial services firm
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge and experience working on a Syndicated Loan Operations team
- Working knowledge of lending systems (ACBS, ClearPar, WSO, Loan IQ, payments systems)
- Strong Microsoft Office suite and software, in particular MS Excel
Where will you be working?At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
About BarclaysBarclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Our ValuesEverything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Our DiversityWe aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager