Our innovation power wouldn’t be possible without our people .Are you interested in having a professional challenge in a virtual, international and multicultural environment and the opportunity of developing your knowledge!
We are looking for a SAP CO Consultant!
If you want to be part of technological projects and join one Top Employer company in Spain, Boehringer Ingelheim is your place!
Your main duties will be:Become part of the global IT EFP Finance team, which drives Finance related IT initiatives and IT projects to all BI affiliates around the globe.
- Acting as a liaison between the team and the business, you provide consulting to internal business partners at all levels in the business domain Finance. Therefore, you identify the needs of your assigned business partners, perform demand management and provide innovative recommendations for process changes and technology-enabled solutions.
- As part of a project team, you contribute to the project deliverables by coordinating and communicate activities between internal and external development team members to fulfill the business needs.
- With your technical expertise, you maintain and enhance our SAP applications, apply innovations to existing solutions or create new services.
- Furthermore, you review and support IT solutions, analysis duties and participate on project teams including the ongoing maintenance, optimization, 3rd-level support and basic technology consulting.
- Additionally, you closely follow innovative IT trends and technologies in order to identify and drive potential approaches to digitalize Finance initiatives (focus to AI – Machine learning, robotics and new technologies).
- Influence the direction, productivity and achievement of our objectives
The person that we look for:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or Business (e.g., Business Informatics, Business Engineering) or equivalent
- Experience in IT or Finance with a business process knowledge in Finance (Accounting, Controlling or Treasury preferred).
- Experiences in SAP CO, PS & S4 HANA ( is a plus)
- Expertise on SAP best practices in SAP Finance, Controlling, Treasury and Cash Management processes
- Know-how of methodologies for system design/development/implementation, project implementation life cycle as well as validation and regulatory requirements would be beneficial.
- Knowledge about IT-trends and in new technologies (e.g., AI Machine Learning, robotics, IOT).
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Willingness and readiness to travel.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, results oriented, teamwork and collaboration skills, prioritization and time management skills.
We are continuously working to create a great employee experience. These are some examples of how we will take care of you:
- Flexible working conditions
- Daily lunch in the canteen
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance at a competitive price
- Investment in your learning and development
- Gym membership discounts
- Working with an international and talented team
If you have read until here, you should apply. We want to know more about you!
- Information Technology
- ES-Boehringer Ingelheim Espana, S.A.