It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team. The SBA focal point is a single point of contact for the scheduling of the SBA approval meetings and related questions
- Job Description (as per SBA procedure-41348)
- The SBA focal point is a single point of contact for the scheduling of the SBA approval meetings and related questions.
- Responsible of SBA forecast, to balance the workload of SBA and priorities, and that the requested time from the times complies with the timings of the SBA process.
- Scheduling and agenda definition of SBA approval meetings, making sure invitations for SBA approval meetings are sent and correct participants attend, quality and completeness checks of required documentation and reporting
- Writing of minutes of meeting and Sales Team to confirm SBA FP the follow up and closed of defined action items (if any).
- This role is established to provide a contact person in case of any questions relating to the status of a specific project approval process or SBA approval meeting in order to get a comprehensive overview of all projects.
- SBA Approval Meetings are scheduled weekly on a fixed day and timeslot. Only in exceptional cases may they be scheduled upon demand/and/or offline approvals, the SBA FP will take necessary steps together with Head of CM.
- Communicate to the Sales Team the decision of the SBA approvals
- Responsible to launch and close PM80 in RU
- No in charge of ICR (CSM)/No attending the SE meetings (Sales Teams)/No aligment with Funtions which has to be done with the Sales Teams only
Support the CSM department
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.