Porsche Cars Canada Internship opportunities are designed to promote both career development and functional expertise for the intern, as well as to complete project-related and day-to-day support for the department. This internship will support the After Sales Team and Parts Support Team on a variety of projects that include but are not limited to Parts and Accessories Monitoring, After Sales Marketing activities, Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan administration, etc.
- Support strategy projects for After Sales Technical and Quality Reporting or Parts/Logistics
- Prepare, create, and publish information on Porsche’s internal system: PPN
- Support the Manager, Product Quality and Technical support, Customer commitment manager and Aftersales training manager
- Assist the After Sales Warranty and Technical Support with various tasks
- Create and submit approval requests for Purchase Orders and invoicing
- Create and maintain monthly Quality reporting to dealer network
- General After Sales projects support
- Recent graduate or currently attaining Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar discipline
- Basic understanding of dealership functions and parts and service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve advanced problems and trouble-shoot complex issues
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and oversee several activities at once
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
Ability to speak French is preferred
The candidate for this position is ideally an automotive enthusiast with a passion for the Porsche brand.
Working hours are from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Porsche Cars Canada, Ltd.
165 Yorkland Boulevard, Unit 150
Toronto, ON M2J 4R2