Manager, Retail Marketing
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Film Production and Distribution
WB Business Unit
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?We are seeking a Manager of Retail Marketing for the Sales & Retail Business Development (RBD) department. This role is responsible for managing and executing retail marketing initiatives that support retail specific growth across all IP properties & product categories within the Specialty retail channels. This role assists in the planning and implementation of retail marketing strategies that drive customer engagement and align with our sales and brand objectives.
- Plans and designs marketing programs that take advantage of opportunities to influence customers within the target market.
- Oversees account specific retail program implementation and execute promotions and programs designed to drive sale and fan engagement.
- Drives quality execution across all facets of retail marketing programs with strong cross-functional collaboration.
- Partners with Creative, Franchise and Category to assist with the preparation and delivery of retail presentations.
- Evaluates and communicate best practices, marketing trends and competitive landscape.
- Partners with the Digital Marketing team to develop fully integrated digital marketing campaigns for retail.
- Maintains ongoing communication with retail team lead to learn about changing marketing conditions and modify promotional programs to support market change.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in retail or consumer marketing in the entertainment and/or consumer goods industry.
- Solid marketing acumen and relationship skills.
- Clear understanding of key retail accounts and marketing opportunities.
- Financial responsibility and accountability for retail planning and deliverables.
- Understanding of the digital/social landscape to develop digital marketing programs for Retail specific initiatives.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced PowerPoint skills required.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and retail landscape.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.