Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Happy Family - Sustainability Intern in Boise.
Happy Family Organics has been on a mission to change the trajectory of children’s health through nutrition since the company launched on Mother’s Day in 2006. As the largest and fastest growing organic baby food brand in the country, we are constantly innovating to provide families with the best possible products, solutions, and resources for their evolving needs. From day one, we provide organic nutrition and support for your baby’s feeding journey, whether that’s breast or formula feeding all the way through starting solids and picky eating. We thoughtfully craft organic meals and snacks with curated ingredients that are appropriate for each baby, toddler, and kid’s age and stage to help support a lifetime of wellness.
As champions of organic, every product in our line is certified USDA organic, which means our food has no artificial hormones, toxic persistent pesticides or GMOs – just healthy ingredients from earth-friendly organic farms. We know that only a healthy planet can grow healthy food, and are committed to cultivating a sustainable world for little ones today and for future generations. From our WIC-authorized Clearly Crafted Jars to our free online live chat with lactation specialists and registered dietitians, we put babies and parents first, with support for every family. Happy Family Organics is a Certified B Corp™. To learn more, please visit: https://bcorporation.net/directory/happy-family-brands.
Happy Family Organics is looking for a Sustainability Intern to join our operations team in our Boise, Idaho office. The Sustainability Intern will be responsible for supporting the advancement of Happy Family’s sustainability priorities, focusing on a carbon reduction strategy, regenerative agriculture programming, sustainable packaging, supply chain renewable energy, and supplier waste reduction.
- Strategy: Aid in the development of 3-5 year roadmaps for key areas of the business including carbon, regenerative agriculture, and packaging
- Data Analysis: Lead collection and standardization of waste data from production facilities and developing an ongoing tracking and reduction plan
- Communication: Liase with marketing and PR agency to support communication priorities, including a national climate advocacy campaign
And other priorities as they arise.
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business, Environmental Sustainability, Sustainable Development, Social Responsibility, Environmental Studies or similar sustainability-related field
- Prior sustainability-related experience/project work required, in food or CPG preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A go-getter attitude with a strong work ethic and ability to fully own strategy work and tasks
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple projects, meet deadlines, and act proactively in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit .
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.